Enrolment Information & Application Forms
We welcome your interest in Howick College. We are dedicated to provide high quality education to prepare our young people with the capabilities they need for the future. Our students are inspired to be passionate learners and strive to be the very best that they can be in all facets of life.
Proof of Identity and Guardianship
Applicants born in New Zealand must include a photocopy of either (1) their Birth Certificate; or (2) their Passport, with all completed Enrolment Forms.
Applicants born outside of New Zealand must provide a photocopy of both their Passport and their parents/legal guardians’ Passports, with all completed Enrolment Forms. All required visas must be valid and up to date at the time of the application.
If there are any custodial arrangements with court orders or intervention by Oranga Tamariki, a photocopy of appropriate documentation must be provided.
The applicant’s primary caregiver must be his/her natural parent or legal guardian.
Enrol via Email to email@example.com
If you wish to submit your enrolment application via email, please ensure you follow the steps outlined below:
2. Save these two forms by using the name of the student (applicant) as the file name. i.e. John Smith – Enrolment Form
3. Type in and complete all required fields on both forms, and remember to SAVE
4. Scan or take a picture of all the supporting documents required i.e. proof of address, proof of identity etc.
Please refer to the ‘Checklist’ on Page 4 of the Enrolment Form for a detailed list of supporting documents required according to your eligibility. Please make sure the images or scanned documents are clear and readable.
5. Attach both your saved Enrolment Form 2021 and Co-Curricular & Learning Pathway Form, plus all supporting documents, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject as 'Name of the student – Enrolment’.
Enrol by Post
If you wish to submit your enrolment application by post, please ensure you follow the steps outlined below:
2. Photocopy all the supporting documents required i.e. proof of address, proof of identity etc.
Please refer to the ‘Checklist’ on Page 4 of the Enrolment Form for a detailed list of supporting documents required according to your eligibility. Please DO NOT send in your passport or any original official documents.
3. Post both your Enrolment Form 2021 and Co-Curricular & Learning Pathway Form, together with photocopies of all supporting documents, to:
PO Box 38142
Parents/caregivers and students are required to read the following agreements and acknowledge that they understand and agree to the conditions stated within these agreements when enrolling at Howick College.
International Student Enrolment
If you are interested in enrolling into Howick College as an International Student, please visit the International section of our website.
For all enrolment enquiries or to request an enrolment pack, please contact
25 Sandspit Road, Cockle Bay
Auckland 2014, New Zealand
P: (09) 534 4492