Senior Students Course Confirmation Information for 2016Thursday, 29 October 2015
All current Year 11 and 12 students must attend the Course Confirmation days scheduled in January 2016. A notice has been given to students and is also available below.
Please do not make holiday arrangements that conflict with these Course Confirmation days:
Monday 25 January - Family names A to L
Tuesday 26 January - Family names M to Z
- Course Confirmation takes place in the school library between 10am and 1pm
- Bring your NCEA results with you
- Your House Dean will go over your chosen subjects and your NCEA results to confirm or modify your courses for 2016
- Failure to attend the Course Confirmation Day will be taken to assume that you will not be returning to school in 2016
- If you are unable to attend on your given day, you must attend the other day
Further information is available in the following PDF. Please print it off and keep it in a visible place.