Howick College Zone
The Home Zone for Howick College from 2008 is defined as:
- From Howick Beach due west through the intersection of Beach Rd (excluding the northern side) and up Uxbridge Rd (both sides included) to Picton St .
- From Picton St - Uxbridge Rd intersection the boundary runs west to the intersection of Botany Rd and Pakuranga Rd , excluding Picton St and Ridge Rd but including all of the side streets to the south from Wellington St to Vincent Street.
- From Howick Intermediate along Botany Rd (both sides excluded) to Millhouse Dr .
- From Millhouse Dr along Botany Rd (both sides included) to the northern side of Ti Rakau Drive including Golflands Drive and all of its side streets.
- Turn south-east from Botany Rd along Ti Rakau Dr (northern side included) to Chapel Rd.
- From Ti Rakau Dr turn north-east along both sides of Chapel Rd (including Kingsgate Pl ) to Whitford Rd.
- Continue east from Chapel Rd up Whitford Rd (both sides and The Mews are included) to Point View Dr (excluded).
- Continue East along Whitford Rd to Whitford township including all of the side roads leading from both sides of Whitford Rd.
- From Whitford Rd along Whitford-Maraetai Rd and Maraetai Beach Rd to the intersection with North Rd at Duders Beach.
- All roads leading off Whitford-Maraetai and Maraetai Beach roads are included. All of the Beachlands and Maraetai townships are included.
For a more detailed map, please check the PDF below. The zone map is provided online as a guide alternatively you can visit the following website: http://nzschools.tki.org.nz/ - search for Howick College to see our zone boundary.
Please feel free to contact the school office if you have any queries about the Howick College zone.