- Wednesday has a later start time to accommodate staff training.
- Senior students (Years 11,12 and 13) finish at the end of Period 4 on Wednesday.
Tutor time: each House is divided into tutor groups made up of students from all year levels and led by a tutor teacher.
All students must attend tutor each day as it is a time when:
- School attendance is formally recorded
- Absence or lateness is followed up
- Vital school communications take place, eg: meetings, sports and culture events' organisation, information about careers and tertiary training, exam timetable, subject choices etc
- School standards relating to uniform, grooming, punctuality or other matters are explained and reinforced
** Year 13 students must attend tutor even if they have Period 1 as a study period.